Hi All. Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about the wedding pic posts. We had all of our friends photos on Chris's laptop and it crashed so we have to go gather them again from people's memory cards. I hope to have them up by the end of next weekend. Our professional photos are also done! I am just waiting for those. They are taken in film (not digital) so I can't post all of them but our photographer will be putting a slideshow on his website that I will give everyone a link to. So come back soon!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Wedding Photos Update
Hi All. Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about the wedding pic posts. We had all of our friends photos on Chris's laptop and it crashed so we have to go gather them again from people's memory cards. I hope to have them up by the end of next weekend. Our professional photos are also done! I am just waiting for those. They are taken in film (not digital) so I can't post all of them but our photographer will be putting a slideshow on his website that I will give everyone a link to. So come back soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment