Wednesday, November 7, 2007

We Did It!!


So we're finally hitched!! It's been 18 days since our amazing destination wedding in Santa Barbara. The whole week was everything we hoped it would be and more!!! Spending so much time with all of our friends and family was so great. Our honeymoon.... well, it started out incredible in Cabo San Lucas and then ... Mexico reared it's ugly head in Playa Del Carmen. I'm still sick, laying here at home on the couch :( Today is the first day I have been able to even check my e-mail. Let me just say that going to a hospital in MX was quite the experience. Anyway, I wanted you to all know that we are home safe and I will be sorting through all the pictures of the wedding weekend and honeymoon and putting up a bunch of posts in the next couple of days. This pic of the exchange of the rings is just a little peek ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see more pictures. Sorry you got sick though. It sounds horrible. Glad you are feeling better :)