Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our First Anniversary!!

I can't believe it...one year already!! Boy has this year flown by. Life with my husband is great...as always. I love him so much and am so blessed to have him in my life. I wish I could say this year has been awesome health wise for me...but not so much. Who said we should go to Mexico for our honeymoon?!? Oh yeah, that was me :( It's been hard but as always, Chris is by my side every step of the way. I couldn't have married a more wonderful man . . . As for the cake, it was suprisingly good for hangining out in CA for a couple days after the wedding and travelling back to the east coast in my Mom's carry on! As you can see, it wasn't the prettiest, and it did taste a bit like the freezer, but all in all, not as bad as everyone says ;)

No comments: