Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Butters Keep Your Fingers Clean

I know we have been MIA for a long time. Not much has been going on, and I wasn't feeling so hot for awhile. But things are going well these days - Chris and I have finally been working on decorating our house now that the wedding frenzy is over. Some landscaping is on the agenda for this weekend. Jen and Erik opened their new restaurant, the Fifth Season, in Port Jefferson and they have been doing tremendously well! I'll be sure to post pictures soon.

We have also been starting to prepare for Angela's trip to NY this summer. I spent my lunch time today at pottery barn outlet picking out bedding for her room!! So fun! She is staying with us for a couple of weeks in August and we can't wait! Mom and Chels will be joining us as well - we are really looking forward to doing a lot of fun stuff together!

Below is a picture that my Mom sent me and I just couldn't resist putting it on here. I hope everyone gets a kick out of it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is awesome! Did you buy them? :)