This past weekend we went into NYC to celebrate our friend Christi's 30th B-day. We had dinner at Wolfgang's (super yummy steakhouse) and then went to see Blue Man Group. Everyone had a great time.! Happy 30th to Christi!!!
Sunday Chris and I woke up to a yard full of snow! Our first white winter living in the new house and it was beautiful. We spent the day putting up Christmas lights outside - we love having a house to decorate for Christmas! We have a couple more things to put up outside and now it's time to do the inside, which I think I'll tackle this week while Chris is away on business in CA. We are so happy to be hosting Christmas dinner this year in our new house...and as newlyweds...for my sister Jen, her husband Erik, and my Dad and aunt Elin! I've already started planning the menu :)
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
tell dopey not to hang electric lights to aluminum gutters with lights plugged in
Post a Comment